Posts tagged japan
Posts tagged japan
2. Go to Fushimi Inari Taisha (Shrine)
3. Go to Kiyomizu-dera (again)
1. Go to Kinkakuji (The Temple of the Golden Pavilion)
Go to Fushimi Inari Taisha (Shrine)
Go to Kiyomizu-dera (again) 4. Go to Universal Studios Japan (USJ)
5. Go to that famous aquarium in Osaka
6. Go to Nara. Try not to step in deer poop.
7. Go to Obama City
8. Go to Hokkaido
9. Go back to Tokyo and visit ILP friends
10. And Yokohama again. And this time ride the ferris wheel!
11. Hang out for a day, with no real itinerary, in the town where I was supposed to grow up
12. Go to Disneyland or Disney Sea
13. Travel to a nearby country (or countries) 14. Go to a random prefecture on a class cancellation day 15. Go to a concert
17. Do well at my part time job, earn more money for travelling and shopping!!
18. send a package of my winter clothes home when it gets too warm for them and try not to sob over how much it’ll cost
19. Buy some Japanese books
20. Read a book. By a tree. In a park.
21. Buy lots of (…okay, more) cute clothes, trinkets, presents, etc.
22. But try not to own one of everything from the local 100yen shop
23. (Continue) to learn to make kick ass Japanese food
24. Pass all my classes but try not to worry about my GPA too much 25. Learn more through experience than in the classroom 26. Dance a ton, get better at a genre I would have limited access to at home
27. Keep my homesickness at bay
Dance Dance Revolution guy at a game center in Chayamachi
Baby Mickey plushie that my boyfriend won me from a claw game.
They call it the “UFO game” here
really intense DDR guy at a game center
Costs so. freaking. much.
We went to see the Hobbit in 3D, so that 3D ticket cost 2100yen!! D:
At least next time we go we get 100yen off if we bring our own glasses. Thank God it was a good movie or else I’d feel even worse about spending that much money.